FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Important tip for Engies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey SuperZero, where have you been hiding. See you in 1 game and then nothing until this post ??

The MGs and Airstrikes are part of the NEO mod that is currently running on TV3 and TV4. Leave for awhile and see how the Ville has grown. The NEO is a Luv it or Hate mod. Maybe after a couple more releases they will get it to where a lot more people are willing to play it.

It is mostly just the spies that are whining but a few others can't stand it for various reasons. You can read up on it at

http://www.neo-tf.com

Welcom Back !!
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...it's been a while since I have seen sz. 2-3 weeks after I joined the ville he was gone. I always remember him for his crazy dispenser traps and great sg spots.
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pratice on lan with sideways Air strikes,mostly just to see where i could do it at.I like killin s&mgs' also so when i see an mg sittin close or in the proximity of an sg all i do is prime 2 mirvs throw them straight up in the air timing them to explode in mid air an spread the little pink dots on the ground.This is effective against clearing whole rooms,tunnels,alleys,open areas,and cap points with ease.
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superzero, the first time i wandered into a Neo game i thought i was dreaming. its wayyy insane. if you like dying from ways you never knew existed, try Neo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: