FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pollage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which do you prefer
Armor Stripping
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Mirror Damage
50%
 50%  [ 20 ]
Friendly Fire
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Nothing at all, shoot everything in sight
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 40

Blown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Pollage Reply with quote

vote
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it the way it is/was. It is great for spy checking. If you take damage then you know they are on your team

God Bless You Blue Ruler
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah mirror cuts down on the llamage.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes...me being mostly a spy...it would suck if ff were on...i always cjange in base....not good running around as the other team in ur base with ff on....but not like my opinion matters:) i play mostly dod:)
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like FF because you need REAL spychecking, and as long as thers people who can regulate the llamaness should stay pretty seldom... though it is a toss up b/t mirror and ff...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dislike M/D.

-Bots and morons constantly run onto my nades, pipes, SG or run in front of my AC fire. THis is punishing me for there stupidity

-It makes spy checking way to easy THis totaly defeats the purpose of the class spy.

M/D is for nub servers.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted to nothing at all.

-Armor stripping: People on your team can get mad at you if you shoot them.

-Mirror damage: Like SHAFT said, it is annoying when people stand on your grenades, pipe bombs, sentries, detpacks, rockets, etc. and kill you.

-Friendly fire: People on your team can get very angry if you kill them accidentally, or you can have some idiot named Player killing everyone he sees when you spawns.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont mind FF, but I will only turn it on if I'm on. FF and adminless servers are asking for severe problems.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to go with armor stripping. It doesn't cause anyone real "damage" it's just annoying, and it makes you do real spy checking, but doesn't punish too badly cause of llamas. If it gets to be too much of a problem, well, that's what kick votes and admins are for!
Mr Hat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted mirror.

All the leagues are FF on...it can be a bitch. IMHO its not a setting for a n00b pub. If you wanna enforce league rules (i hope u dont) that would be totally different.

Same with armor stripping -- n00bs love it....shoot your team and they dont die. I hate it. I learned to play on a server set that way...then I discovered the ville...and never went back.

just me opinion....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
I dont mind FF, but I will only turn it on if I'm on. FF and adminless servers are asking for severe problems.

What does this have to do with FragFailure? tee hee hee

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAFT wrote:
I dislike M/D.

-Bots and morons constantly run onto my nades, pipes, SG or run in front of my AC fire. THis is punishing me for there stupidity

-It makes spy checking way to easy THis totaly defeats the purpose of the class spy.

M/D is for nub servers.

Agree %100 and I voted for nothing at all thats how I like a pub to be. IMO mirror increases lagg on every server I have ever played at with MD on

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bada Bing wrote:
SHAFT wrote:
I dislike M/D.

M/D is for nub servers.

Agree %100 and I voted for nothing at all thats how I like a pub to be. IMO mirror increases lagg on every server I have ever played at with MD on
omg me and bada agreed on something..... I'm going to get a loto ticket
Blown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate armor stripping bigtime. I guess I've gotten used to M/D but still not the biggest fan of it. FF is fine as long as you have llama free players. (no, never will I enforce league style rules even though I somewhat try and follow them) None is fine, cept then you have dumb sollys and demos that think its funny to bounce ppl around instead of playing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: