FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
minor help needed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject: minor help needed Reply with quote

Ok, im hoping someone knows about this and that its an easy fix, because i have no clue! My problem is that whenever I play a demo (which isn't that often and why i just recently found this out) using either geekplay or cmds through the console...a sound file[not sure if mp3 or wav] starts up as soon as I start the demo. I have no idea when this started happening, but it always plays the same song and starts over mid demo when it ends. When I first heard it it was kinda cool to hear along side the demo i was watchinb, but then i discovered it happens on all demos and just plain annoying now. and no, im not pressing anything to make it play, it just does it on its own...i dont even know the file name or where to even look for it. anyone know what this is about or where to start looking for it??? thanks in advance!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can only come up with 2 things for now.

- is their a cd in your cd-rom player????

- maybe something in the genre of osiris post about putting mp3's in your ns folder. but then in your tfc folder instead.

http://www.theville.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10093
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: minor help needed Reply with quote

OpTik wrote:
using either geekplay or cmds through the console

cmds?? is this short for commands??

Anyways, I just use the halflife console and I have never had an issue.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: