FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I don't even know why I ask anymore.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Typh00n

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think this is gonna help but borg you remind me of eeorye
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in a lot of cases, it's not that people don't want to help you, it's that they don't know the answer so they don't bother posting if they can't help. I never help you because I don't know anything about your problem.....

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
<TVB>IdiotSavant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
I think in a lot of cases, it's not that people don't want to help you, it's that they don't know the answer so they don't bother posting if they can't help. I never help you because I don't know anything about your problem.....

Well, with me this is not the case. I CAN help but won't because Borg has asked me to not get involved with his tech problems. Maybe it is because he does not want to accept my answers, he thinks I am a dumbass, or he is truly one of those individuals that will not accept the fact that it could be his fault that the troubles occur.

Whatever the reason is, it is not in our best interest to put up with his whining when he won't listen anyway. Normally I just ignore him. But with his blatant disreguard for some people's input, I just had to post to this thread.

(I knew better to read any tech question posted by Borg)

"Make something idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: I don't even know why I ask anymore. Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
I don't even know why I bother posting questions here anymore. No one even cares enough to help. But I will ask anyhow.

pffft

I've seen several attempts to answer your questions, from ppl here at The Ville. That the answers were not enough to solve your problems do not give you any rights to write something as disrespectful to the ppl trying to help you.

Enter in your little head that some ppl are helping you, and some doesn't because they don't know the answer, or their answer was already written by someone else.

Borg wrote:
I don't even know why I bother posting questions here anymore. No one even cares enough to help. But I will ask anyhow.

pffft

I read it again and I still can't believe you wrote that. Especially since you know very well that you have a shitty comp and connection, and that these problems are probably 80%-related to that. Thus ppl can't find miracle solution to this.

Time to grow up.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I don't even know why I ask anymore. Reply with quote

Paddyjack wrote:
Time to grow up.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vulcan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe people are trying to tell me to grow up. What does it mean to grow up? To look at things like other do? To be able to handle situations that are out of their control? I don't know. I have never really had much of a childhood. This last year especially has been really bad for myself. The past few months, the worst of all. I haven't known how much stuff I can handle coming my direction. The thought of suicide has crossed my mind numerous times. I have been depressed for longer than that. A lot of my posts have been made in a depressed mood lately. Most of you have probably noticed it.

I am going to stop now.
Puggy Poo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dot dot dot

:sex: with my dirty wuver jthm and rat is teh tard, stuf
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puggy Poo wrote:
dot dot dot

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
ToRaK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ask because you are a attention starved young male that wants someone to fix something that cannot be fixed. And I'm not talking about your internet connexion.
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey borg all i can say is that life is hard. No one ever told you it was going to be cake walk. If it was really so easy would you be happy. I know i wouldn't. We all have our problems. We all have our momments of darkness and doubt but there is always something better waiting for you even if you doubt it. Ive been through a lot of shit in my young 22 years but i fought it got myself back on track and things got better.

Powdermilkman
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
Hey borg all i can say is that life is hard. No one ever told you it was going to be cake walk. If it was really so easy would you be happy. I know i wouldn't. We all have our problems. We all have our momments of darkness and doubt but there is always something better waiting for you even if you doubt it. Ive been through a lot of shit in my young 22 years but i fought it got myself back on track and things got better.

Powdermilkman

Indeed. The year you will lose your aunt, your grandmother, and then your father, and then your girlfriend leaves you, along with house and dogs, so when you will lose all that in one year, then you can come back to me and say life is shit.

That was my year 2002 btw. I clenched my teeth and I went forward.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the best way to fix your connection problems is to get a Psychiatrist. We all know your having problems outside the game and be assured that even tho some of us may not sound like we care im sure no one wants you to go out and do something stupid. Each post you have started on this subject ALWAYS turns into a thread about how bad your life is treating you lately. You seem like a smart person so Im sure your not starting these posts to find a miracle fix to your computer problems, im almost positive by now you realize that your internet gaming issues stem from A your connection and B your limited computer resources. It sounds like your starting these posts so you can vent your problems, which is definetly what you need to do but keep in mind that none of us are trained enough to help you with what you need. My advice is to talk to your parents or someone else you can trust and GET SOME HELP. Keep in mind that everyone goes through a shitty time in there life, some are just better at dealing with it than others, but you can still be helped if you seek it from the right people.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
I think the best way to fix your connection problems is to get a Psychiatrist. We all know your having problems outside the game and be assured that even tho some of us may not sound like we care im sure no one wants you to go out and do something stupid. Each post you have started on this subject ALWAYS turns into a thread about how bad your life is treating you lately. You seem like a smart person so Im sure your not starting these posts to find a miracle fix to your computer problems, im almost positive by now you realize that your internet gaming issues stem from A your connection and B your limited computer resources. It sounds like your starting these posts so you can vent your problems, which is definetly what you need to do but keep in mind that none of us are trained enough to help you with what you need. My advice is to talk to your parents or someone else you can trust and GET SOME HELP. Keep in mind that everyone goes through a shitty time in there life, some are just better at dealing with it than others, but you can still be helped if you seek it from the right people.

Good advice^.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: